Your safety and well-being are always of the highest importance to all of us at PVAC. In light of the evolving COVID-19 health crisis, the Palos Verdes Art Center campus, including galleries and the office, is temporarily closed to the public until further notice. Exhibitions will continue to take place online. We continue to monitor the recommendations of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, and state and local governments.
In addition, Summer Classes have been canceled due to continuing public health concerns. Registration fees for the Spring term will be credited towards Fall Classes; registration dates to be announced.
PVAC staff is answering email and phone messages Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm at (310) 541-2479 and email@example.com
We will keep you updated via email and social media. Please visit our website, pvartcenter.org, for information on upcoming exhibitions, classes and fundraisers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
During this time of closure, PVAC maintenance staff is deep cleaning the campus and sanitizing all surfaces, including doorknobs, counters and work tables.
Please know the best way to protect yourself is:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Limit close contact, like kissing and sharing cups or utensils, with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Facemasks should be worn in public.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a six-foot distance between yourself and others.
- Get a flu immunization shot to prevent influenza if you have not done so this season.
Always check with trusted sources for the latest accurate information about COVID-19 (novel coronavirus):
For Los Angeles County updates, check these social media channels:
° Los Angeles County
° Los Angeles County Department of Public Health