WELCOME TO ANOTHER YEAR OF WONDERFUL
Art At Your Fingertips is proud to present Elements of Art projects this year! Back to Basics focuses on the seven Elements of Art. We are looking forward to seeing the great works of art our students create.
Arranging the Elements
Desert animals favored by Australian Aboriginal Dreamtime storytellers and artists will serve as the basis for this student artwork as they explore the Elements of Art.
AT HOME SUPPLIES
▪ White cardstock 8 1/2” X 11”
▪ Black Sharpie marker, ultra-fine point
▪ Project worksheet (ordinary 8 1/2” X 11” white paper)
▪ Glue stick
▪ Watercolors, colored pencils or markers (Optional)
▪ Lesson Plan – Lesson Plan is not intended for student. This is a guide to assist teacher, docent and/or parent.
▪ Artist Sample – This is a sample of the completed project. It does not need to be printed but can be shown to students.
▪ Video Link – Instructional video.
▪ Distance Learning Tips – Suggestions to help make this experience enjoyable for all.
▪ Elements of Art – Resource sheet with vocabulary used by artists.